Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Amazing Cover: "I Will Always Love You" (Keke Wyatt)


Yesterday, Keke Wyatt took to YouTube to honor the late Ms. Whitney Elizabeth Houston also known as "The Voice" with her #KekeCovers series. Leaving the following message, Keke wanted to honor one of her inspirations and one of the greatest of all-time.
February 11, 2016 marks the four-year anniversary of the passing of one of the greatest voices of all times, Ms. Whitney Houston. She was my inspiration and a vocal force to be reckoned with. In honor of the musical legacy she left behind, I'm paying homage to Whitney with my next installment of #KekeCovers.
With that said, watch Keke's sublime cover of the Whitney Houston Bodyguard classic "I Will Always Love You" below as we continue to honor the late, great Ms. Whitney 'The Voice' Houston.




No comments:

Post a Comment