Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Album Stream: "Nostalgia Movement No. 1" EP (Ledisi)


It feels like it's been forever since 2014's The Truth and to tide us over until her next studio album, Ledisi has released a three-track EP entitled Nostalgia Movement No. 1 which features her own take of some classic cuts.

The first song from her EP is "Settle For My Love," originally written and performed by Patrice Rushen and remixed by BNB Production with vocals from both Ledisi and Brittany B. Following comes Ledisi's take on The Isley Brothers' classic "I Once Had Your Lovin' Baby( And I Can't Let Go)," which was remixed by Erick Walls. Ledisi then closes out her set with the Natalie Cole smash hit "I've Got Love on My Mind," which Rex Rideout remixed for this sublime EP!

Take a listen below to Ledisi's sublime Nostalgia Movement No. 1 and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment