Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Trailer: "A Christmas Melody" (Mariah Carey)


When I think of the holidays, Mariah Carey's name is synonymous with Christmas cheer. With that said, the festive diva is gearing up to release her directorial debut A Christmas Melody next month on the Hallmark Channel, and she not only directs but stars in the forthcoming Christmas film, which is slated for release December 19th.

While I am unsure if I have the Hallmark Channel myself, Carey's upcoming A Christmas Melody gives me a reason to scan the channels to see. The film centers on  Kristen (Lacey Chabert Mean Girls), a divorced clothing designer, and her young daughter. Mariah plays her former high school rival Melissa, who is president of the PTA.

Peep the trailer below for A Christmas Melody and lookout for it on Saturday, December 19th at 8pm on the Hallmark Channel.




No comments:

Post a Comment