Friday, November 6, 2015

New Joint: "Phone Down" (Erykah Badu)


While Erykah Badu is in Vegas getting ready to host the 2015 Soul Train Awards the legendary songstress took to Periscope yesterday to release a new joint "Phone Down," which is lifted from her forthcoming mixtape But U Caint Use My Phone, her first new project since 2010's New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh).

Featuring a sick beat and some very catchy lyrics including one of my favorites "I can make you put your phone down, probably wouldn't even know how to unlock it," E. Badu ain't playing with us and whenever she decides to bless us with this body of work, I know we'll all be ready.

Take a listen to her Periscope release of "Phone Down," and get ready as the era of But U Caint Use My Phone seems to be looming!




No comments:

Post a Comment