Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cut: "Free Fallin'" (Tamar Braxton)


I am reposting this cut from Tamar Braxton because I keep revisiting this sublime song from her and really hope that this song, "Free Fallin," gets the single's treatment.

Tamar really put her foot in these vocals on the album and my favorite cut right now has to be "Free Fallin'," which showcases off Tamar's enormous range and emotive abilities. Why this hasn't been selected as the next single following "Angels & Demons" is unbeknownst to me, but "Free Fallin'" sounds unique and something that I think more people need to hear.

With that said, if you haven't checked out Calling All Lovers yet, it's a great body of work and "Free Fallin'" in my opinion is worth the $1.29 purchase on iTunes. Take a listen below to "Free Fallin'" and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment