Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Amazing Cover: "I Believe in You and Me" (Ahmed Sirour)


As the holiday season quickly approaches and Christmas looms just months away, I am always reminded of the Whitney Houston film vehicle The Preacher's Wife and of course Whitney Houston's cover of The Four Tops' "I Believe in You and Me" from the film, as it became one of the many standards in the late songstress' repertoire.

With that said, Ahmed Sirour's  powerful and highly somber rendition/ tribute cover of "I Believe in You and Me," is still one of the songs that helps me mourn the loss of and celebrate the legacy of the late and great Ms. Whitney Houston.

With that said, listen below to his amazing cover of "I Believe In You and Me" and if you enjoy what you hear, you can click here to purchase it along with his "The After 2AM Sessions LP."




No comments:

Post a Comment