Monday, June 22, 2015

Second Listen: "Could It Be I'm Falling in Love" (The Spinners)


Back in 1972, The Spinners released their destined classic "Could It Be I'm Falling in Love" following the tremendous success of their joint "I'll Be Around."

Both lifted from their Gold selling album Spinners, "Could It Be I'm Falling in Love," is probably the lesser known of the two hits, but is one of my favorite joints from The Spinners.

Peaked at #1 on the Hot R&B charts in 1973, the song proved to be a commercial and critical hit for the band and deserves to be included on anyone's playlist of classic 70s songs and is a great joint to add to a Valentine's playlist in my opinion.

Either way you feel, take a second listen below to The Spinners' "Could It Be I'm Falling in Love" and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment