Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Joint: "If I Don't Have You" (Tamar Braxton)


While Tamar Braxton has been busy co-hosting FOX's daytime talkshow The Real and co-starring on Braxton Family Values, Tamar has also been in the studio working on her forthcoming fourth album.

With that said, after teasing her Tamartians on Twitter with #TamartianSurprise, the Grammy-nominated songstress is finally back with her new single "If I Don’t Have You," which also dropepd on iTunes late last night.

Produced by Da Internz, Tamar's new single is another solid effort lifted from her forthcoming album Calling All Lovers, which is slated for a July 31st release. While it is unclear if my favorite joint "Let Me Know" will be featured on her upcoming album, I sure hope it does.

Take a few minutes to listen to Tamar's latest ballad "If I Don't Have You" below and lookout for Calling All Lovers when it's released July 31st!




No comments:

Post a Comment