Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cut: "Love Is a Losing Game (Demo Version)" (Amy Winehouse)


Amy Winehouse's sophomore album Back to Black is one of my favorite albums of the 2000s and I actually had the pleasure to help break her here in the States as I was interning for Universal Republic at the time when she broke here in the US.

With that said, my favorite song from the album has to be either the title-track or her touching ballad "Love Is a Losing Game." Released as the last official single from the set, it didn't chart here in the States, but peaked at #33 on the Official UK Singles Chart.

While the album version is great, I actually prefer the demo version that was lifted in 2008 from her digital EP Back to Black: B-Sides. Therefore, take a listen to the demo version to "Love Is a Losing Game" below and Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment