Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Set: "Super Bowl Blitz Concert" (Janelle Monáe)


Earlier tonight, Janelle Monáe performed a sublime set in NYC to help continue/kick-off the momentum for the Super Bowl during VH1's Super Bowl Blitz Concert.

Featuring such songs as "Dance Apocalyptic," "Q.U.E.E.N.," "Electric Lady," her breakout hit single "Tightrope," and her sublime ballad "PrimeTime," the Electric Lady proves why she is one of the most underrated artists out today and is a legend in the making.

Watch Janelle Monáe's sublime set from VH1's Super Bowl Blitz Concert below and Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcus, thank you so much for this, it was amazing!!
    I'm wondering if you also maybe have the intro parts to the songs with Nick Cannon & Stacy? I was standing right next to them & was hoping I could find it online as well (& see myself) :)

    If you could email me at: blochlir@gmail.com

    Thanks so much,
    Lirron

    ReplyDelete