Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Live Audio: "Fool That I Am" (Adele)


One of Adele's biggest vocal influences was the late Etta James. Adele often credits listening to James' records as helping her find her own voice. With that said, with her passing, Adele took to her website to post a brief reflection on the legendary singer.
"What a lady Etta James was. She was the ultimate original. Her voice was breath taking and her songs are reflections we all recognise in some way or another. Its an honour every time I hear her voice. I saw her at BB Kings in New York a few years ago, and it was something I will remember forever. Thank you to Etta James. And i send all my love to her family and friends xxxx" – Adele
Therefore take a listen to this amazing live audio of Adele covering the Etta James classic "Fool That I Am" during one of her concerts back in 2008 below and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment