Thursday, November 21, 2013

Interview: Jennifer Hudson


Jennifer Hudson has had a busy fall promoting her film projects Winnie Mandela, The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete and her T.I. assisted single "I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)." On top of all of this, Jennifer Hudson is now promoting her forthcoming film Black Nativity and to help build buzz for the film, Jennifer stopped by Hot 97's The Angie Martinez Show this past Wednesday to promote the film.

Talking with Angie about recently receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, her forthcoming film Black Nativity, her single "I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)," her upcoming third album which has been produced by the likes of Pharrell and Timbaland, delving into the marriage rumors and her financé David Otunga's Twitter beef with Wale.

Peep Jennifer's interview with Angie Martinez below and lookout for Black Nativity when it's released this Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment