Friday, September 20, 2013

New Joint: "Conquer The World" (Jessie J ft. Brandy)


Jessie J's forthcoming sophomore album Alive is slated for release September 23rd and once Jessie released the official tracklisting for her upcoming album, I couldn't wait to hear her duet with Brandy aka "the vocal bible."

Speaking to ThatGrapeJuice about her uplifting pop collaborative anthem, Jessie J revealed the following about her highly anticipated duet with Grammy-winner Brandy.
"The Brandy duet was a dream. It was on my dream list. I had the honor of meeting Brandy and working with her at the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party, where myself, Monica and Brandy were doing the Diana Ross tribute. Obviously, sadly, that night Whitney passed. We never performed, but I was able to maintain a friendship with Brandy and Monica…. I wrote "Conquer The World" and was like ‘this would be an amazing duet with Brandy."
With that said, take a listen after the jump to Brandy and Jessie J's collaboration on "Conquer The World" and if you like what you hear, lookout for Jessie's upcoming sophomore album when it's released next week on September 23rd.



No comments:

Post a Comment