Saturday, September 21, 2013

Amazing Cover: " I Knew You Were Trouble" (Jessie J)


Jessie J's sophomore album Alive was released yesterday in the UK and while the US version of the album has been pushed back in order for her to record some different material for the US edition, Jessie J has been promoting her latest release hard in the UK.

Stopping by BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge, Jessie of course offered up the customary live lounge cover and opted to performed Taylor Swift's hit single "I Knew You Were Trouble." Offering up a sublime acoustic take of "I Knew You Were Trouble," Jessie offers up a rendition I am sure Taylor would approve of and Jessie really sings the ish out of this sublime cover.

Watch Jessie J's dope acoustic cover of "I Knew You Were Trouble" after the jump and if you like what you hear, go out and support her by purchasing her latest album Alive, which is in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment