Thursday, August 22, 2013

Second Listen: "Over It" (Katharine McPhee)


I was talking with a friend earlier today and for some reason, Katharine McPhee's "Over It" came into my head and I recited it to her in a joking matter that "I was over your lies, And I'm over your games."

With that said, I thought it might be appropriate, at least for me, to revisit Katharine's lead single "Over It" from her self-titled debut album Katharine McPhee. Eventually going gold, her single "Over It" was written by Josh Alexander, Billy Steinberg,  and Ruth-Anne Cunningham and is a catchy song that brings me right back to 2007.

"Over It" debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at number 48 on the chart for the week ending February 17, 2007. It peaked at number 29 on the Hot 100 and also peaked at number 21 on Pop Radio.

Take a listen after the jump to Katharine McPhee's "Over It" and revel in the nostalgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment