Saturday, August 24, 2013

Playback: "All the Way Home" (Tamar Braxton)


I don't know about you but I have been jamming to Tamar's latest single "All the Way Home" since she released a stream of it earlier this week. The throwback mid-tempo ballad from Tamar is definitely giving me a 90s Mariah Carey vibe and I am really feeling it with Tamar's powerhouse vocals.

Lifted from Tamar Braxton's sophomore album Love and War, which is slated for release in less than two weeks on "Super-R&B-Day" aka September 3rd, "All the Way Home" is a great third single choice from Tamar's highly anticipated album and I can't wait to see her perform this live, hopefully during her album release week.

Either way it turns up, take a playback after the jump to "All the Way Home" and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment