Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cut: "I Just Can't Do This" (K. Michelle)


Back in 2010, I originally came across K. Michelle when I heard her song "I Just Can't Do This." Fast-forward 3 years and she is sitting a top of the charts with her debut album Rebellious Soul via Atlantic Records.

With that said, when K. Michelle was signed to Jive Records back then and she was working hard on he now shelved original debut album. Luckily though, the gem of "I Just Can't Do This" was released to radio and digital retailers to introduce the then rising singer/songwriter to us all.

Peaking at a respectable #53 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, K. Michelle's joint still goes in my book and is a cut she has performed now and then during her Rebellious Soul days. Take a listen to her cut "I Can't Can't Do This" after the jump and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment