Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Playback:"Do 4 Love (Don't Go)" (Mega feat. George The Poet)


I posted this brilliant mashup/cover yesterday by Mega and George The Poet where the duo took on Bobby Caldwell's classic "Do For Love" with some musical elements merged in there from Wretch 32's "Don't Go" and it appears as though not as many people took notice as I would've thought. Therefore I am offering up a playback of the joint for people who missed it the first time. Produced by North London's The Confect, this sublime instrumentation matched with George The Poet's verses and Mega's smooth soulful voice creates a perfect storm in my book and I am STILL looking around for a purchase button so I can support this sublime collaboration. Either way it ends up, take a listen to "Do 4 Love (Don't Go)" after the jump and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment