Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Video: "Free Bird" (V Bozeman)


I've been a fan of V Bozeman's since her duet stint with Timothy Bloom and now she is back with a touching cover of Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird." Lifted from her forthcoming The Visitors Collection EP, V released the video during President Obama's second inauguration stating the following on her visual choice:

"I decided to release this visual during President Barack Obama’s inauguration because the significance of this historic moment aligns with the overall theme of the song," stated V. "As an artist I've always had a perspective and a voice and its important to me that I always be authentic to not only my fans, but myself in my expression."

With that said, watch her powerful visual for her take on "Free Bird" below and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment