Saturday, March 31, 2012

Project in the Works: "The Bodyguard Musical" (Heather Headley)


After heading over to London for a few days for a showcase version of the upcoming musical adaptation of "The Bodyguard," Tony and Grammy Award winner Heather Headley and the production are now slated to  open at West End’s Adelphi Theatre in November. Starring as Rachel Marron, Heather Headley will not only perform Houston's monumental hit "I Will Always Love You," from "The Bodyguard" soundtrack, but will also perform "Queen of the Night," "I Have Nothing," "Run To You," as well as "I'm Every Woman." In addition to those selected songs from "The Bodyguard" soundtrack, Headley will also cover several songs from Houston's discography including "I’m Your Baby Tonight," "Saving All My Love For You," "So Emotional," "I Wanna Dance With Somebody," "All the Man That I Need," "All at Once," "How Will I Know" and "One Moment In Time." While we have a few months until the production happens, you can check out Heather's two updates below during her week in London.



Heather Headley on WhoSay




Heather Headley on WhoSay

No comments:

Post a Comment