Monday, August 29, 2011

Album Cover: "My Life" (Monica)


Monica is back with the official cover to her forthcoming album "My Life." Expected to drop in late October, the effort is preceded by "Anything (To Find You)," which features a verse from Rick Ross. On the album, Monica has stated,

"This is a new life for me, it’s not just the title of the CD, its really the place that my family, my kids, all of us are in." Talking about being inspired by her own past work, "It really reflects all the different moments, and we just sanging. There are a lot of ballads on the album. So, we definitely gonna go back to the songs that I remember most about my years in the game.” Citing her classic "Why I Love You So Much," specifically, "It feels like that to me, because the truth and sincerity in it is Extreme."

No comments:

Post a Comment