Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Joint: "If It's Love" (Kem & Chrisette Michele)


Listen to this rerecorded version of Kem's "If It's Love" featuring Chrisette Michele. The original version is featured on Kem's current CD "Intimacy," but this special version with songstress Chrisette Michele was released as a single version that is not featured on the album. It's been some time since we've heard from Chrisette and it is nice that she reappears on this track from Kem as his smooth jazz production fits her vocals perfectly. Take a listen bellow and let the music take you there!

6 comments:

  1. Such a duo... I love this soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to change the station when I 1st heard this today because I was on my way to a class at Church. I caught Kem's voice(of course) but then I heard that Angel(Chrisette) singing with him and I couldn't turn it off. This is the kind of song I will one day be able to sing to the Man that's supposed to be in my life!They have my appreciation for combining Love and the desire for Love without making it all about sex!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is just plain hottness!! i like M. Rose, but this right here....whew...wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very special woman sent this song to me. I will never see the two of us the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know great when I hear it ( ceeloo green/melanie fion-" I'm a fool"). This song made me believe that music was not dead. Beautiful combination... Give us more!

    ReplyDelete